Sunday, 20 February 2011

Guess what I have been doing today?

Although this doesn't strictly fall under the banner of 'New things for 2011' there is a new twist!

I was given/took/demanded 2 ice-cream scoops from my catering manager at work this week. After watching an episode of Baking Made Easy by Lorraine Pascale, I made it my mission to source an ice-cream scoop. The very next day, I was offered 2. God bless Sodexo for foolishly thinking an ice-cream scoop was adequate for scooping salad! Fools!

What followed has rapidly been munched, but, I managed to get a photo first!


The scoops came in handy again today when I wanted to make cupcakes to tempt apprentices to my Sexual Health Awareness stand tomorrow. By hook or by crook the little buggers will learn! Maybe not a traditional teaching method, but we all know bribery works!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the icing it is AMAZING! I would definitely stop by your stall if these were on offer! You are a truly great teacher as well as an amazing baker and icer. Now bring them/you to Canada please!

    ReplyDelete