This is my first attempt and I have to say I was quite happy. Few tweaks but I have definitely had worse from the shops!
Ingredients
Bacon
Garlic paste
Extra virgin olive oil
Spaghetti
Double Cream
Eggs (1 per person or 2 for a greedy Helen)
Cheese - whatever takes your fancy, I used Parmesan
Heat up the plate/bowl first. Best served in a hot dish
Bacon cooked with garlic and oil. Leave to stand once done.
Cook spaghetti
Mix Eggs, cheese and cream. I just used whatever quantities seemed right. Add Salt and Pepper.
When spaghetti is cooked add to bacon and oil, off the heat
Then put back in the original pan, try and keep some of the water too.
Add eggy mix straight away, again off the heat otherwise the eggs will scramble.
Voila!
What I would change: I would add butter once the spaghetti is cooked as I think the sauce needs this for depth of flavour. I would try and keep the bacon soft, I do like to cremate! Also a bit more pepper and cheese.
Mouth watering....must...lick...screen...Looks yummy!
ReplyDelete