With the assistance of run double I did a whole 1.16 miles in 18.30 minutes, a mixture of
Now, for anyone of normal physical fitness, you will know that it was not the fastest or longest of runs, but all that matters to me is that it was a start and
I DID IT!
Things I learnt on Day 1
- A piece of toast (plus honey) and half a cup of peppermint tea, an hour before I started was enough to give me some energy, but not have me worry about throwing up.
- Pant selection is very important.
- My trainers and waterproof shell were good.
- My new 'run double' app told me what to do and had some music which was helpful. Plus the app is really easy to use.
- It used nearly half my phone battery, so need to keep it charged.
- The route I took had a lifetime of brambles. Whether brambles on the roadside should be eaten I am not sure?
- The path is narrow so need to be extra vigilant in bad weather.
- I feel good for achieving something.
Todays STATS.
Over distance 1.45m - Calories 185 - Jog/Walk 1.16m/18.30 min
Longest interval 0.27
No comments:
Post a Comment